MRI is a non-invasive modality using nuclear magnetic resonance to render images of the inside of living tissues. MR imaging uses a powerful magnet, radio waves and a computer to generate pictures of organs, soft tissues, one and other internal body structures in exquisite detail. NO HARMFUL IONIZING RADIATION IS USED IN MR IMAGING.
The usual applications of MRI are in:
- Diagnosing tumors or inflammatory granulomas in brain
- Diagnosing infections in the brain, spine or joints
- Visualizing torn ligaments in the wrist, knee and ankle
- Visualizing degenerative disease of spine and bulging discs
- Visualizing shoulder injuries and tendonitis
- Diagnosing stroke in the earliest stage & Visualizing blood vessels
Why choose us ??
Best MR systems
- In Patiala : We have SIEMENS 1.5T MAGNETON ESSNZA 16 Channel MR system. Dedicated coils for better imaging are also available like coils for knee, shoulder MR etc
- In Sangrur : we are the first MRI center in the region. We have GE
Audio-visual system to ease claustrophobic patients
MR BRAIN – 2D MR, 3D MRI
- MR DIFFUSION
- MR SPECTROSCOPY
- MR ANGIOGRAPHY & VENOGRAPHY
MRI SPINE – Dedicated & Screening
MRI JOINTS – SHOULDER, KNEE, ELBOW , HIP ETC.
WHOLE BODY MR